Saturday, March 31, 2012

FEMINIST NOT INTERESTED IN FEMINISM

My daughter has been listening to a catchy tune lately that makes you want to get up and move.  Whenever I hear it, I think of working out at the gym; it has that kind of pumping rhythm.  Who knew the tune has gorgeous intelligent ...okay, liberal writer, Naomi Wolf, up in arms?

On Sunday, the famed feminist posted this on Facebook:
“I really want to find out if she was paid by them for making it . . . it is truly shameful. I would suggest a boycott of this singer whom I really liked — if you are as offended at this glorification of violence as I am.”
Read more...

Understand what is happening here.  Liberal activists are never seriously interested in freeing anyone from the constraints of cultural conditioning, they are never actually FOR personal empowerment of anyone, because true empowerment creates people who don't need what liberals always and only have to offer -- government.  Real empowerment pisses them off faster than a half dozen kids getting shot on the streets of Detroit or Chicago in one weekend.

When you are truly empowered, you don't need them.  That just gets their panties in a wad.

OOORAH! Katy.





No comments:

Post a Comment