Thursday, August 2, 2012

Beating A Dead Horse

Don't you DARE! Oh...you mean figuratively.  Go ahead...be my guest.

**********

We have all read and read and read about Our Beloved Leader's remarks in Virginia concerning success in America. But this is very likely the most insightful and well-written analysis of the motives behind what Our Dear Leader said and the beliefs that drive collectivism I have ever read. Mr. Oleg Atbashian, of the outrageously funny satire site "The People's Cube", lays it out like a hooker in a mining camp. If you can read this and still be confused, you're either a useful idiot or you're in on the game.

I have often argued the Marxist maxim, "From each according to his ability, to each according to his need", is always -- and ONLY -- put forward by people who see themselves as having NEED. You ain't ever gonna hear someone stand up and say, "Hey! I'd like to work my ass off for the rest of my life with absolutely no reward better than those who sit on their asses and demand more. Gimme some of that!"

Not. Ever.

He just looks like an asshole.



2 comments:

  1. Oh come on! No commentary? This was brilliant insight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...right? I was amazed at how the author nailed it. I probably should have spent SOME time digging into it for this post, but I was so impressed I just put it up. Wanted everyone to read it.

      Delete