Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I was going to save this for a post where it was necessary for AWESOMENESS but it's just too good...

...and I haven't thought of anything to write that would be epic enough for this, so I'm posting it.

via I Have Seen The Whole Of The Internet


I think it was "I Have Seen The Whole of the Internet" where I snagged it, but I've been saving it for so long I've sort of forgotten.

INEXCUSABLE! But there you have it.

Stupid and creepy have the same number of letters. I am often both.




2 comments:

  1. Remember, that cat's peach pit sized brain is only thinking of: a) food, or b) nothing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! My cat is constantly plotting the end of the world -- for the dog.

      He'll pull it off one day, too. I would bet on it.

      Delete