Thursday, October 10, 2013

My week.

Our office manager is on vacation (either that or she sneaked in that nail file again!) and so I have to work -- the entire week! On top of that, no one is here, which means that I don't even have to pretend that I'm doing anything. So this is the utterly retarded stuff I watch to keep myself busy.



They say necessity is the mother of invention. I say, WRONG! Boredom is the mother of invention. These guys prove it. You have to be pretty effing bored to do this.

The fact that my boredom results in a complete lack of accomplishments only makes me an outlier. Or, perhaps, I could point to this blog as an accomplishment.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!  Okay, that IS funny!


2 comments:

  1. Cool. Here, this should suck up a few of those minutes you weren't using.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was very cool. I used to own an Irish Wolfhound, which, like the greyhound, is a sighthound. The sighthounds are the only animals, except for the gazelle and the cheetah who have two suspensions in their stride. All other 4 legged animals have only one full suspension for every complete rotation of 4 legs.

    They also call the sighthounds "wheel-backed hounds" because the flexion in their back is so pronounced when they run.

    ReplyDelete