Tuesday, December 23, 2014

A Christmas Rose

This is why I love where I live.  We have had weeks of rain and storms, but then we always have a lovely respite and the sun comes out and the world is scented and clean and sparkling.  Although it is still hard for me to pace myself for Christmas because it never seems right for it to be so mild and for everything to be green and lush for the holidays. So every year I am frantically playing catch up when I suddenly realize that, yes, Christmas is in TWO days! Oh well...we all know I am remarded.

May everyone have a blessing-filled and sacred Christmas with laughter and love. 

Merry Christmas, kittens!

6 comments:

  1. Roses and lush greenery eh? We've got a nice easeful grey as background for the uncluttered trees with a soothing light drizzle and just a little chill to keep you alert enough to enjoy it. ;)

    Merry Christmas to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Happy Christmas to you too, Buttercup.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...it's been a week! Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and that you are now looking forward to a rocking New Year! Let's hope 2015 is not as impossibly crazy as 2014 was. I am getting weary of politics...as Claire Wolf said, "America is at that awkward stage; it's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards."

    We've had a house full of guests...and only yesterday and today have people cleared out and we have a respite...then people coming back in for New Year's. But it is so fabulous to see everyone since we live scattered around.

    With any luck I'll have a less busy year and will be able to post more.

    At any rate...HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Buttercup,
    I liked your comments at OC amd you have a superb blog! Needless to say you have a new reader.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh! Welcome! Thanks so much to taking a peek. We have a really fun group of people here. The commenters here are better than my blogging. Hope you stick around.

      HAPPY NEW YEAR!

      Delete